Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thankful....

I can't stop thinking about cpl Mendoza, One of our good friends that was killed in Afganistan recently. Bill was suppose to be with 2/7 on this tour with matt, I just cannot imagine the pain! His 4 year old son, and his wife! I am increadibly thankful that my baby is home, and safe! No more sleepless nights, and months without hearing from him. Not knowing where he is, or what he is doing. No more wondering if he will come home! no more goodbyes, and tears, waiting weeks for a letter, just to hear the works " i love you".
He is home, and he is safe! Thank you Lord for bringing my baby home to me! I will never take him for granted!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So sorry to hear about that. I cant imagine the pain and worry you must have gone through not knowing where Bill was. Praise God he is home and safe!