Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ethan's first reaction to "the baby in mommies tummy"

Lately i have been telling Ethan that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. I don't think he quite understands that there is really a baby in there, but his first reaction with this confused look on his face he says "EEWWWW"!!! totally hillarious. I about died laughing! The other day Ethan and i were once again talking about the new baby coming, and how he will have to help mommy and shre his toys, So he pats my belly and says in the sweetest little voice " Hi Baby" I melted it was so sweet!

2 comments:

the driy's said...

aweeee!! so sweet! Ethan will be a good big brother :)

Megan said...

Awww Rach! He sounds like such a sweetie. Someday I will have to meet that little guy. Hope you are starting to feel better!!!