Thursday, March 18, 2010

A bunch of random stuff



Go Maroon Platoon and go Becka! I just love my little sis, isn't she just adorable??




First bike ride to grandpa and grandma's house down the road.







Grilled chicken spinach tomato and pepperjack panini on 7 grain whole wheat honey oat bread. amazing.... This is what i do when the kids are sleeping. make myself a nice big lunch and hop on facebook. haha




I like to call this bread "natures broom". (7 grain honey oat bread)




Found this cool little treasure in my grandma vanallsburg's basement....this is an old milk jug from 'east end cremory' in grand rapid that my grandpa owned when my mom was little.




my new sign made by Kris Arendsen!


Merry Christmas to me. from mom and dad DY...thanks again! (this is our family verse). Also made by Kris Arendsen

2 comments:

The Busscher Family... said...

Rachel.....
I would love to know how to make your bread...is this a family secret or can you teach me/share the recipe? I LOVE bread!!

Sonia said...

would love the bread recipe as well if you are sharing!