Saturday, October 3, 2009

DeYoung's lately...

This past few days have been SO beautiful! Fall is definately my favorite time of the year...The crisp cool air and the smell of leaves burning, and a Apple pie in the oven! God is so amazing to have created such amazing things for us to enjoy. Even just the leaves that turn bright red, orange and purple on the trees, and when the sun hits them in the late afternoon, how they radiate! I love it. If earth is this beautiful think about how amazing heaven will be!! What a great God we serve!
We have been adjusting well with 2 kids- Ethan loves Levi so much, he kisses him like 100 times a day, and wants SO bad for Levi to play monster trucks with him! It is just the most precious thing. I love being a mommy more than anything, well, i love being a wife too, but it is a different kind of love.
But anyway, Bill is still truckin away at school, He is in his 3rd year already, i don't know how he does it all. but i am proud of him. He is amazing. I now want to take this time to brag about my man. He is my Rock. He is selfless, he is strong when i am not. I don't know what i ever did to deserve him, but i musta done somethin right. This was always my verse when i was praying about my future husband "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart". And he sure did!!! So many of our friends from the military are getting divorced, and it breaks my heart. mostly for the kids who have to go through it- i would know! It sucks! but whatever happened to "For better or for worse-AS LONG AS YOU BOTH SHALL LIVE"! It is so sad that people think they can just throw in the towel when things get tough! sad. ok can you tell i am bored..here are some pics!!








2 comments:

mom23kids said...

thanks for the reminder!

Laura said...

oh my word! Levi is so big already! You really have some cute kids on your hands there. I'm glad to hear that life is good.