Saturday, August 15, 2009

August update

Lately, i am going totally CRAZY and so ready to have this baby! And i think the most annoying thing that people do is ask me where the baby is! or "whens that baby coming"? I don't know why, but it seriously gets to me! ha ha I think most woman in the last few weeks of pregnancy feel the same way. I know that God's timing is perfect, i am just getting so impatient!
Here's a few pics of Ethan and the house progress. the basement is framed in! I absolutely cannot wait to move into the house, there are so many kids on our street for the boys to play with, and 5 BABY BOYS born this summer on our street! lots of friends for Levi!
Anyways, things are busy over here, Bill is still trucking away at school, he is already starting his 3rd year! It is going to be hard with a new baby and school this fall with bill's classes... (visual basic comp. programming, data mining, and UNIX operating systems) I will just have take all the help i can from both mom's! God has definitely blessed us with awesome families! I don't know how my husband does it, work full time at go to school full time. and yet he makes time to play with Ethan and spend time with me! He is truly amazing.
Ethan and mommy on a date to Zealand bakery, Ethan eating his frog cookie...actually he just ate the green frosting off the top! mommy ate the rest (:
my little monkey....
House progress...


view from the back. basement and kitchen on the right...




Ethan met his new neighbor friend brooklyn, they played in the dirt together at the lot and got absoloutly filthy!











No comments: